1760 post and beam gambrel, at one point owned by a surgeon in the Continental Army who served at Valley Forge. The house has been stripped down to expose the original timber frame and is ready to enter the next chapter of its life. Key elements in the house include fieldstone fireplaces off the central chimney, gunstock posts, and wideboard pine flooring & paneling. The attached ell leads through the sheds to the barn. The House Lot includes a 2+ acre parcel of untouched New England forest situated behind the house. Across New Hartford Road sits the 2.5 acre Pond Lot featuring a small pond with gazebo, an old sugar house and 1 acre field. No heat or plumbing, the house is currently a shell. Septic system in very good condition with passing Title V report.