Meadow Place, a historic 9,986 square foot building in the Lenox Village was built in 1790 by Col. Elijah Northrup. This property is located on 3.2 level acres in Lenox Center and has 242 feet of frontage on Main Street. An incredible opportunity to own this property for redevelopment. Lots of possibilities for residential and/or commercial build-out. Truly, a rare opportunity.